Monday, July 13, 2009

Google Apps

T
oday while seeking help from a veteran blogger, I came across a new feature that can reduce the load of space from the site. Google Apps is an excellent feature that helps to configure emails. It's basic work is to redirect the mails coming to your personal website or blog to the google server. The main advantage of this feature is that it helps to manage all your mails(of your website) as you normally do with your Gmail account.

It took me lots of time to configure the settings at my blog www.spanser.com, but at the end everything has come out to be successfully done.

Google Apps has two options -A premium and other For free.
I had to choose the later one.
After that i had to make changes in the MX Entry at my cpanel of my site.
The changes that need to be made are all inititated by the Google team. The real worst part is that it takes an hour to update the email settings on google server..

But once it's done all your mailing work becomes eaasy..

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank for the information. I never knew anything like this also existed!!

Please keep posting more..